Monday 17 December 2012

What I've learnt

From spending a few months on analysis, mock ups of other magazines, then actually producing our own, I have realized it requires a HUGE amount of thinking and working to get up to the professional level, I have learnt how important it is to have the structure of a front page, well organised, and have the main image stand out to draw customers. I have learnt how colour schemes match, and perhaps not match.

From all of this I have also learnt a lot of in depth analysis about some of my favourite magazines, Kerrang! being one of them. I have learnt how most rock magazines follow the same colour scheme of red,white and black, and how magazines such as rock/metal differ from other genres in both main image and design of front page, pop magazines, for example have more clean cut, images of 'stars' on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment